- RESTORES PROPER COMMUNICATION BETWEEN
THE BRAIN AND THE BODY
- RESTORES EMOTIONAL BALANCE AND HELPS YOU BE MORE
- HELPS ELEVIATE THE FEELING OF MUDDLED
- RE-ENERGIZES THE BODY AND ASSISTS IN FOCUS AND CLARITY
- IMMEDIATE STRESS REDUCTION
- IMPROVES MEMORY AND ALERTNESS
- HELPS REDUCE HEADACHES
- SPEEDS UP INJURY REPAIR
The Cortices Technique is the most important technique in BodyTalk,
and here's why:
A main goal of BodyTalk is to have the brain functioning extremely well.
People are so overwhelmed by stress in their lives (finances, relationships,
work pressures, trying to stay alive on the roads, pollutants/toxins in the environment) that their brains are being hijacked by the stress response,
and are not functioning as they should.
You can use this technique for yourself or your loved ones anytime you are feeling stress, are ill, are preparing for an event or exam, or once a day as preventative medicine. Its also a wonderful technique to perform on yourself
in between Full BodyTalk Sessions to help your brain and body integrate and adapt to the shifts that were set in motion during the session.
Check out the full explanation of the Cortices Technique, and a demonstration on how to learn it for yourself, in the video aside.
The Power of the
Cortices (Cort-uh-sees) Technique
- IMPROVES CIRCULATION AND GENERAL HEALTHY
FUNCTION OF THE BRAIN
- BRINGS THE BRAIN OUT OF STRESS AND SHOCK
- FOSTERS BETTER COMMUNICATION BETWEEN THE
TWO HEMISPHERES OF THE BRAIN (Right and Left)
- BALANCES ELECTRICAL CURCUITS OF THE BRAIN
BEYOND NERVE PATHWAYS
IMAGES PROPERTY OF OKANAGAN BODYTALK & WELLNESS | EST 2014